Spicy Avocado Crema
Drizzle this bright crema over tacos or tostadas.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican crema
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. finely diced and seeded serrano pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pulse until thoroughly combined. Place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.