Spicy “Blackened” Fish Fillet
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. cornmeal
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chipotle seasoning
- 4 tilapia filets (4 oz. each) or other fish fillet
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, quartered
- In a small bowl, combine cornmeal, salt, and chipotle seasoning.
- Sprinkle fish in with cornmeal mixture.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet; brown fillets until golden and crispy, about 6–7 minutes each side. Serve with parsley and lemon.