Spicy Bread Tree
Need a tree-mendous appetizer to spice up your holiday party? Try this pull-apart garlic bread tree dipped in honey-sriracha sauce!
Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 7 mozzarella sticks, cut into 1” pieces
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon basil, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sriracha
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece into a long rectangle. Cut dough into 2” squares (making 30 to 35 balls).
- Wrap a dough square around each piece of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball.
- On baking sheet, arrange balls, seam-side down, in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Mix together egg and water to make egg wash; brush on dough balls.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk together melted butter, Parmesan and herbs (or use Kroger Brand Garlic Herb Butter). Brush over baked pizza balls.
- Combine honey, sriracha and lemon juice to make dipping sauce.