Spicy Cheese Ball
Marmalade preserves add a depth of flavor, and horseradish a mild kick, to this fun and unusual appetizer.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic pepper
- 1⁄2 cup toasted chopped almonds
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add Cheddar, Havarti, and horseradish; mix well.
- Stir in cherry preserves and pepper. Form into 1 large or 4 smaller balls; roll in almonds. Cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving to blend flavors.