Spicy Cheese Ball
Save to My Recipes
Marmalade preserves add a depth of flavor, and horseradish a mild kick, to this fun and unusual appetizer.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ⅛ tsp. garlic pepper
- ½ cup toasted chopped almonds
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until soft. Add Cheddar, Havarti, and horseradish; mix well.
- Stir in cherry preserves and pepper. Form into 1 large or 4 smaller balls; roll in almonds. Cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving to blend flavors.