Spicy Cheese Dip
Save to My Recipes
This easy slow-cooker cheese dip is always a hit, and it’s very flexible. Add a little diced hot pepper or ground cayenne to give it some extra heat.
Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. pasteurized processed cheese food, cut into cubes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped mild green chili peppers
- 1 envelope (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz. chunky salsa or canned Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients in a 3- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Serve warm from the slow cooker or a chafing dish. Stir occasionally to keep smooth.