Spicy Chicken Pizza
This satisfying pizza is a snap to put together for a quick weeknight dinner. If you like your pizza extra spicy, add some slice jalapeño peppers to the topping.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 round prebaked pizza crust (12 inches)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated white Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sliced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sliced green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, and crushed red pepper; spread over crust.
- Top pizza with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese, followed by chicken and bell peppers.
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted and bubbly.