A staple in Argentina, chimichurri is a quick and easy way to use up a lot of parsley. This one gets a kick of heat from jalapeños, but feel free to adjust to your taste. Chimichurri is magnificent on steaks, but also great on all kinds of meats. Itʼs even delicious tossed with pasta.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeño chilis, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. If the oil solidifies, bring it to room temperature before use.