Spicy Eggs with Herbs and Arugula
Hard-boiled eggs provide a protein-rich topping on this crisp salad. A blend of baby lettuces and herbs is the perfect answer if your salads have gotten boring!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 bag baby lettuce and herb blend
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Add lettuce mix to bowl and toss to coat with dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over cut side of eggs.
- Divide salad between 2 serving bowls and top with egg halves.