Spicy Flour Tortilla Crisps
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Spectrum Naturals Extra-Virgin Olive Spray Oil
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray both sides of the tortillas with the spray oil. Cut tortillas into 2-by-1⁄2-inch rectangles.
- Place the tortilla pieces on a heavy baking sheet. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp. (Be careful; they’ll go from lightly browned to burned in a flash!) Remove from oven and sprinkle with seasoning blend.