Spicy Garlic Chicken
This recipe pairs well with brown rice and roasted vegetables. Chop the chicken into cubes after cooking and toss with rice and broccoli to make it a spicy garlic rice bowl.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- ½ fresh medium lime
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, and parsley in a plastic gallon-sized bag. Shake to mix.
- Put chicken in bag and shake bag to coat chicken.
- Put chicken in a baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove from oven and squeeze lime over chicken breasts before serving.