Spicy Ginger Drumettes
No party would be complete without chicken wings, especially these delicious chicken drumettes marinated and baked in Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade with apple juice, soy sauce and honey.
- 1⁄2 cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade, divided
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 pounds chicken drumettes
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry or apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- In a 15X9-inch baking pan, combine ¼ cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade with all of the other ingredients except chicken; mix well to combine.
- Add chicken drumettes and toss to coat with mixture.
- Let marinate refrigerated several hours, turning occasionally.
- Discard marinade. Add ¼ cup fresh Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes, basting with juices every 15 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and place on platter.