Spicy Grilled Pineapple Skewers
Grilled pineapple is extra sweet and juicy, and the addition of chili and lime will make this a healthy and craveable summer treat!
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection™ Six Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pineapple, peeled
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, lime zest and salt.
- Cut pineapple into quarters, then cut out core from each piece. Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
- Grill pineapple spears 4-6 minutes, flipping once, until nicely marked and heated through.
- Sprinkle pineapple spears with chili mixture. Refrigerate leftovers.