Spicy Grilled Turkey Burgers
These spicy turkey burgers come together quick and are delicious hot off the grill. Serve with your favorite burger toppings.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1⁄4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1 carrot, minced
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. minced jalapeño pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the cooking spray, well. Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray. Grill burgers approximately 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.