Spicy Mango Dressing
This creamy mango dressing has a bit of a kick, and is delicious on both fruit and vegetable salads or as a marinade for chicken or fish.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped, or 1 cup mango purée
- 2 scallions, trimmed, white parts only
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Store dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use, or up to 3 days.