Spicy Mango Salsa
Ripe mangoes, garlic, lime, and cilantro flavor one of the most mouthwateringly tasty salsas ever. When mangoes are out of season, substitute an equal amount of fresh or canned pineapple chunks. Be creative with the recipe and try it out with other fruits, like fresh strawberries, ripe peaches, and garden-ripe tomatoes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and use within 2 days.