Spicy Marinated Chicken Wings with Tahini Sauce
Cayenne pepper is known for its metabolism-boosting properties. Blended with paprika and garlic, cayenne is sure to kick up the heat in these chicken wings.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- ½ Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine remaining coconut aminos, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, honey, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add wings and coat with mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Drizzle foil with oil. Place wings in one layer in baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Turn the wings over after 20 minutes for even cooking.