Spicy Mexican Pizza
Pizza with a Mexican-style twist. Think crunchy, cheesy, jalapeño-y…yummy!
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package refrigerated roll pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can diced Mexican tomatoes, drained and divided
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Jalapeños, to taste
- Cotija cheese, to taste
- Sour cream, to taste
- Avocado, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (or 400°F if using a dark pan). Grease pizza pan or cookie sheet and unroll pizza dough onto sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine refried beans with half of the diced tomatoes. Spread the mixture over the cooled pizza crust and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Top pizza with red onion, green onion and reserved tomatoes. Upgrade your pizza with jalapeños, Cotija cheese, sour cream and avocado.