Spicy Mixed Meatballs
Middle-eastern spices turn ordinary meatballs into something extra-ordinary!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. meatloaf mix (ground beef, pork, and veal)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- In a large bowl, combine, meatloaf mix, eggs, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and breadcrumbs. Form into meatballs about 1½–2" in diameter.
- Add oil to a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Serve immediately with the marinara sauce.