Spicy Peach Salmon
Serve this simple dish with grilled vegetables or potato salad for a quick and easy meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup lowfat blended peach yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 salmon fillets (8 oz. each)
- Preheat the grill.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, olive oil, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil and cut it into four rectangular pieces, each large enough to wrap around one salmon fillet. Place the fillets in the foil squares and brush liberally with the yogurt mixture. Close up the foil packet.
- Place the packets on the grill. Grill the salmon for 15 minutes or until it is cooked through.