Spicy Rosemary Chuck Eye Steaks
These steaks are juicy, and the crushed red pepper give them a good kick of heat. The chuck eye cut is also a budget-friendly way to please discerning steak lovers.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 chuck eye steaks (6 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
- Remove steaks from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.
- Heat a grill pan for 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Combine rosemary, olive oil, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder in a small bowl. Rub the herb mixture onto both sides of the steaks.
- Grill for 5 minutes, and flip the steaks. Grill for an additional 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare. Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.