This simple salsa makes a great topping for beef, fish, and poultry dishes. To avoid a clash of flavors, use it as a topping for simply prepared dishes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup seeded and diced ripe tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeño pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a nonreactive dish and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.