Spicy Sesame Pork
These pork ribs will bring everyone to the table. They’re loaded with deep sesame flavor and have just the right amount of spice and sweetness to please the whole family.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. mirin
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 lbs. country style pork ribs
- 1 large scallion (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Whisk the mirin, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper together in a medium bowl.
- Place the ribs in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the mirin mixture over the ribs, and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from marinade, and place in a 9-by-9-inch baking pan. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake for 1 hour or until ribs register 145°F-150°F on a meat thermometer. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.