Spicy Smoked Salmon Dip
This is a quick appetizer that is sure to wow any crowd.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. drained capers
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dill
- 1⁄2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1⁄4 lb. smoked salmon, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice, capers, onion, dill, hot sauce, smoked salmon, salt, and pepper until well blended. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, then serve with cucumber and toast.