Spicy, Smoky Deviled Eggs
Use Greek yogurt in place of mayonnaise for the filling of these deviled eggs. Smoked paprika and ground chipotle and smoky spice.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp. chipotle powder
- Peel the eggs. Halve them lengthwise. Place all of the yolks in a small bowl. Set the whites aside. Mash the yolks with a potato masher until fluffy.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper. Scrape the mixture into the bowl of yolks. Use a fork to beat it into the yolks until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture into the whites.
- In a small bowl, whisk together smoked paprika and chipotle. Sprinkle over eggs.