Spicy Squash Cake
This is a lovely fall cake, perfect with a hot cup of tea.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) spice cake mix plus ingredients called for on box (except water)
- 2 cups cooked and mashed butternut squash
- 1 container (16 oz.) cream cheese frosting
- Prepare batter according to cake mix instructions, substituting squash for water. Pour into a greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan. Bake according to package instructions.
- Allow cake to cool before frosting.