Spicy Tomato Salsa
Salsa made with fresh tomatoes and herbs is such a treat. Of course, you can vary it however you like. Have fun with this recipe, adding extras from your garden.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 large, fresh plum or Roma tomatoes, blanched in boiling water and peeled
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ears cooked corn, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
Please try again later.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor, pulsing until coarsely chopped. Refrigerate until ready to serve.