Spicy Vegetarian Chili
You can use this chili in so many ways: use it for topping a taco salad, to fill stuffed baked potatoes, or as the base for enchiladas and burritos.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz.) spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 jar (12 oz.) tomato salsa
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- Reserving sour cream for a garnish, combine remaining ingredients in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer for 15–20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peppers are crisp and tender and mixture is heated and blended. Serve immediately, topped with sour cream.