Spider’s Web Pizza
Turn an easy homemade pizza into a tangled web of gooey-goodness with string cheese and an eight-legged olive.
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 4 sticks string cheese, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pitted extra-large ripe olive
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12- or 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Spread pizza sauce evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce; arrange cheese sticks in web-like design.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cut olive horizontally in half. Use one half for body of spider; thinly slice remaining half for legs of spider. Place spider on top of pizza. Serve immediately.