Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pasta
Dinner for two just got easier, thanks to this three-ingredient meal. The creamy spinach and artichoke dip create a perfect sauce to coat tender pasta and spicy sausage.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cavatappi pasta
- 1 cup spinach and artichoke dip
- 2 spicy chicken sausages, sliced into ½” thick rounds
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place back into pot.
- Over medium heat, stir in spinach and artichoke dip . Add chicken sausage; cook until warmed.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.