Spinach & Artichoke Meatballs
The whole family will happily dig their forks into this deliciously creamy dish. Serve with your favorite steamed vegetables or toss with zucchini noodles.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup artichokes, quartered
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package Kroger® Turkey Meatballs
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the meatballs according to package.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook olive oil and spinach until wilted. Stir in artichokes, cream cheese, cream, parmesan, pepper and garlic powder until combined. Stir in cooked meatballs.
- Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish; sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve with steamed vegetables, if desired.