Spinach and Feta Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Mouthwatering stuffed mushrooms can be served as an appetizer, side dish or light entrée.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large Simple Truth Organic™ Portabella Mushroom Caps
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Small pinch red pepper flakes
- Small pinch white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a knife to cut stems off and remove dark gills on underside of mushroom caps. Cut back side of mushrooms, if needed, so they remain flat.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Add spinach to bottom of mushroom caps and drizzle with a little olive oil. Top with feta cheese, roma tomatoes, white pepper and a dash of crushed red pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Drizzle with more oil, if needed.