Spinach-Artichoke Chicken Salad
Coming together in a snap, this creamy and crunchy chicken salad goes from fridge to table in less than 30 minutes.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 handfuls Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 roasted red peppers, finely chopped, optional
- Ground black pepper
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap; use meat mallet or rolling pin to flatten to about ¼” thick. Season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Cook chicken about 8 minutes per side, lowering heat if breasts brown too quickly, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, mix together celery, spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder until well combined. If desired, mix in red peppers.
- Dice chicken into small, even pieces. Stir into mixing bowl.
- Serve warm, or chill 20 minutes before serving.