Spinach and Artichoke Jalapeño Dip
Serve this spicy artichoke dip warm with corn chips, pitas, or toasted bread…you can’t go wrong!
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 oz.) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.7 oz.) vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (10.25 oz.) corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare medium casserole dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, artichokes, jalapeño peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper. Transfer to prepared casserole pan. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling. Serve warm with chips for dipping.