Spinach Artichoke Pizza
This pizza is just full of vegetables, nutrition, fiber, and flavor!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 whole-grain pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Press spinach between paper towels to remove all excess moisture. Cut artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil. Sauté onion, and garlic until soft, about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, another 20 minutes until onions are caramelized.
- Add spinach; cook and stir until liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes longer. Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Spread on pizza crust. Top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted and begins to brown. Serve immediately.