Serve these individual-sized spinach casseroles at your next get-together to wow your guests.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and undrained
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 1 stalk celery, thickly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz. shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, process the spinach, onion, celery, garlic, oil, basil, thyme, nutmeg, and pepper until finely chopped. Stir in eggs.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 greased 4-ounce ramekins and place them on a baking sheet. Top each ramekin with shaved Parmesan. Bake 35 minutes or until the centers are set