This rich and creamy casserole makes spinach decadent and delicious.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 large eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a medium-size casserole dish.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add cream, salt, and pepper. Stir in the spinach and cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with breadcrumbs and dot the top with butter. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.