For a gathering, you can serve this tasty dip in a bread bowl. Take an unsliced sourdough loaf and hollow it out. Then cut the bread you removed from the center of the loaf into bite-sized pieces for dipping or reserve for making home-made bread crumbs.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1 small white onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Squeeze out water from thawed spinach.
- Add all other ingredients and mix. Chill well and serve with raw vegetables, toasted bread, or crackers.