These warm and tasty Spinach Dippers will have all your guests wanting more. The flavorful spinach dip goes perfectly with the flaky crust.
Serves: 24Prep: 30 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 3⁄4 cups frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 oz.) seamless crescent dough
- 3⁄4 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Blend in cream cheese, ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper.
- Roll out the crescent dough with a rolling pin to an 8”x12” rectangle. Cut dough into 2” squares.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin. Place a square in each slot and gently push down to create an indent.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of spinach mixture into each crescent square. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over each spinach dipper.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool in tray for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.