Spinach-and-Feta-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
You can easily change the flavor of this recipe by using blue cheese, Gorgonzola cheese, or goat cheese in place of feta.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Squeeze excess liquid from spinach.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and discard. Put feta, spinach, and oregano in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
- Brush each mushroom inside and out with olive oil and then stuff with feta mixture. Put on a baking rack and bake for 20 minutes or until mushroom is soft and cheese is melted.