Spinach and Fruit Salad with Cranberry Dressing
Top winter greens with this bright and creamy dressing. For an easy snack, drizzle the dressing over sliced apples and goat cheese.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 medium sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- In a blender or food processor, combine onion, cranberries, olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Place spinach, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apple, and almonds in a large bowl. Top with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.