Spinach and Fruit Salad with Cranberry Dressing
Top winter greens with this bright and creamy dressing. For an easy snack, drizzle the dressing over sliced apples and goat cheese.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ medium sweet onion, peeled and diced
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- In a blender or food processor, combine onion, cranberries, olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt, and pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Place spinach, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apple, and almonds in a large bowl. Top with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.