Spinach Garlic Dip
Serve with fresh trimmed vegetables, pita chips, or toasted bread rounds. No one will guess how easy this was to make!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen, chopped spinach
- Combine all the ingredients except the spinach in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the spinach and pulse until blended but still chunky.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill at least 2 hours.