Spinach Lasagna Rollups
These lasagna rollups are a fresh spin on the classic Italian dish, made healthier with fresh, organic spinach and served spiral-style instead of sliced.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups Simple Truth™ Organic Baby Spinach
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Ricotta Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Marinara Pasta Sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain, place on waxed paper and pat dry.
- In large bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes; mix well and season with salt and pepper. Spread half of the marinara sauce over the bottom of an 8”square baking dish.
- Spread about ⅓ cup of the ricotta mixture over one noodle. Starting at short end, roll the noodle. Arrange seam side down in the prepared dish; repeat with remaining noodles. Drizzle with remaining sauce and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.