Spinach and Pasta Frittata
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ lb. spaghetti, cooked
- ½ cup finely diced Fontina cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of all moisture
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, mix together spaghetti, cheeses, spinach, parsley, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a very large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the pasta mixture and spread evenly over the pan. Cook until the bottom is set. Invert the omelet onto a large plate, then slip it back into the skillet and cook until completely set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.