Spinach and Pea Tortellini Soup
Opening a few cans is the most labor involved in making this dish. The result tastes like you’ve been cooking all day.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) chopped spinach, drained
- 1 package (16 oz.) fresh or frozen tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium sauce pan over medium high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add spinach, tortellini, and peas and cook 10 minutes or until tortellini are cooked through. Serve topped with grated cheese.