Spinach and Ricotta Dip
This is a great party recipe—easy to make ahead and easy to transport. It is also great as a dip for a vegetable platter.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated onion (including juice)
- 1⁄8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Adjust seasoning to taste. Transfer to a bowl and chill thoroughly. Serve with toasted baguette.