Spinach and Ricotta Mini Quiches
Top these mini quiches with a slice of tomato and sprinkle on some shredded cheese to add a nice touch of color and great flavor.
Serves: 5Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 oz. chopped frozen spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Heat spinach in microwave according to package directions, until soft and warm.
- Whip the eggs and add the spinach. Blend together. Fold in the ricotta and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Fill each cup with egg-spinach mixture, about 1⁄2 inch per cup. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.