Spinach and Ricotta Pizza
Pizza is one of the ultimate comfort foods, and this vegetarian version is no exception.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 small red onion , peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Unroll dough and spread on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with Parmesan and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter onions, spinach, and mozzarella over the pizza. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden and bubbly.