Spinach Salad with Pomegranate
Tired of getting messy with pomegranates? Try opening in a bowl of water; the seeds should rise to the top, and if any burst, the mess will get dumped out with the water rather than on your shirt!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. baby spinach
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Place spinach in a large bowl. Add onions and walnuts; toss lightly.
- In small bowl, whisk together salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Drizzle over salad; toss lightly.
- Garnish salad with pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.