This indulgent combination of spinach and goat cheese stuffed in delicious chicken breasts makes for a mouthwatering (yet healthy!) meal. Packed with protein, complex carbohydrates, and plentiful vitamins and nutrients, savor every bite of this scrumptious meal for your health!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, measured then chopped
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil and olive oil spray.
- Slice a 2"–3" pocket in each chicken breast by gliding a knife through the side, leaving the top intact to hold the stuffing in place.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the goat cheese and chopped spinach, stuff the chicken breasts with even amounts of the mixture, and close sides securely with toothpicks.
- Season chicken breasts with pepper and cook for 25–30 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear.