Spinach, Tomato, and Mozzarella Salad
This light and delicious combination of baby spinach leaves, light tomato slices, and melt-in-your-mouth mozzarella is as tasty as it is beautiful. Add a little dried basil to the olive oil drizzle, and you’re in heaven! Serve this salad with sliced baguette.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. fresh mini mozzarella balls (ciliegine)
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- Set out two salad bowls, and split the spinach evenly between the two. Top each salad with half of the tomatoes and half of the mozzarella.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the top of both salads, and sprinkle with the seeds and salt.